Sunday, February 22, 2009

Down falls out

I think there comes a point in everyone's life when you just lose everything.

anything and anyone that is of any importance to you just dissapears.
they leave you behind with nothing to hold onto.

this is the point where you feel completely helpless.
like nothing you do will make a difference, and nothing is worth an effort.
hope isn't even an option. and it isn't anywhere in sight anyway.

this is the most important time in your life.

you need to find any strength left in your body and just keep going.
keep pushing through.
just sitting there is selfish.

if you don't think anything you do is worth it,
do something that will be.

help someone.

i've been through this several times.
its true. i had nothing to pull me through.

but i found strength within the last thing i had left,
my mother.
she pulled me through with her incredible strength and courage,
she didn't even notice.

but i held on.
through everything.
and i'm glad i did.

i couldn't ask for anything more in my life right now.
there is no room for anything else.
there is no room for anyone else.

you make me so happy.
all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment